How we help your patients
We have providers from across Central Texas who refer patients to us. They represent independent physician practices and large specialty clinics alike.
We accept the insurance most patients carry. We verify benefits coverage when your patient calls us to make an appointment.
As Registered Dietitians and Certified Diabetes Educators, we are experts in training, counseling and supporting patients with a variety of nutrion concerns.
Please download and fill out this Dietitian Referral Form when you refer a patient to us.
Here’s how we can help your practice:
- Increase your practice’s efficiency by assuming timeconsuming patient training, counseling and follow-up duties.
- Help you meet pay-for- performance and quality improvement goals set by insurance companies or other payors.
- Track and monitor patients’ care and progress and provide you with status reports.
- Help you manage your patients’ metabolic control, lipid levels and blood pressure through medication management and physician-directed protocols.
- Help delay the onset of diabetes with prevention and selfmanagement training for your patients who are at high risk.
Please call us at 512.338.4500 if you would like Shelley Madsen to talk with you about how her staff of dietitians can support you.